Happy Sunday Everyone! Today I'm excited to participate in the Old School Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox and MomDoesReviews. This has been a busy, good month. I've been working more to help out at my part-time job and am helping a friend. A wonderous thing is happening at my house. My tiny master bathroom was gutted, and everything (except the sink I'm waiting on) are brand new. I've tried to do this project at least three times over the years, but expensive replacements of appliances, furnace, roof, and chimney have thwarted my efforts. I'm SO happy this project is almost done. I hope you're having a good August.
Book of Your Choice or Amazon Gift Card
I am offering a book of your choice that is $20 or less on Amazon. I’m looking forward to seeing what books everyone is looking forward to reading.
If you don’t have a book you want, you can win a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
Giveaway
Details
To enter, all you need to do is be a follower of my blog
(via the follower gadget, email, or bloglovin’ on the right sidebar) and leave
a comment by August 30th telling me whether you want a book, and if so, which
one, or the Amazon gift card and your email address. Be sure to include your
email address. If I do not have your email (I can no longer get it from
your Google Profile), you must leave it in the comments to enter the contest.
Please be sure I have your email address.
If you mention this contest on Twitter, Facebook, or other
social media sites and/or follow me on Twitter or Bluesky, mention this in the
comments and I'll give you an extra entry for each. You must be 13 years old or
older to enter. The book giveaway is U.S. only and the Amazon gift card
giveaway is International.
Upcoming Interviews, Guest
Posts, and Blog Hops
Monday, August 17th, I
have an interview with Máire Roche and a giveaway of her MG Little Monsters
Wednesday, August 19th, I have an agent spotlight interview with Jackie Garcia-Morales and a query critique
giveaway
Monday, August 25th, I have a guest post by Paige Classey and a giveaway of her MG Anna-Jane and the Endless Summer
Wednesday, September 2nd, I have an interview with Dinesh Thiru and a giveaway of his YA My Killer Family Reunion

44 comments:
I would love the Amazon gift card thank you for the chance love your blog so so much!
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I follow you on email and also on the right hand side panel GFC as heather g
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I shared on twitter https://x.com/myway070/status/2089048986435162371
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter as @myway070
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I shared on Pinterest today https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1018658009488258370
heather hgtempaddy@hotmail.com
I follow you on FB. Thanks for the chance to win an Amazon gift card!
I'd choose the Amazon gift card
Terri Quick
spiradoodles at yahoo dot com
Follow via GFC Shelly Peterson. I would love the GC. cshell090869 at aol dot com
Follow on Twitter @cshell202 cshell090869 at aol dot com
shared https://x.com/cshell202/status/2089123864467091784 cshell090869 at aol dot com
shared https://www.facebook.com/shelly.peterson.587/posts/pfbid09A3ZeZHyVtswnEEZPJ98aE3qKbGtZeAqfzP9fpxCcRyizj2usD65NMQAGJBe6Jybl cshell090869 at aol dot com
shared https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180847741281706124 cshell090869 at aol dot com
I would love the Amazon card.
follow on bloglovin
https://bsky.app/profile/sherry28.bsky.social/post/3mtaj54xals2r
strodesherry4 at gmail.com
I would prefer the giftcard :D sxybrt23 at gmail dot com
Gift card please.
motherabagail531@yahoo.com
Hi, Natalie! Hooray for the new bathroom!! That's going to be so nice. I would love a copy of Millie Fleur's Pumpkin Problem by Christy Mandi. This is a fun picture book series. Thanks for the opportunity! Happy remodeling!
And I forgot my email. angelecolline at yahoo dot com
Following the blog as Rebecca Orr (Rebecca O) bekki1820cb at gmail dot com
I would choose the gift card if I won!
I would choose the gift card if I were to win. I follow you on BlueSky,
cgclynsg0@gmail.com
Gift Card please
elaing8(at)aim(dot)com
follow twitter and bluesky
follow blog through widget and bloglovin
Bluesky - https://bsky.app/profile/elaing8.bsky.social/post/3mtbzxmkq7c23
threads - https://www.threads.com/@elaing8/post/DcJZJfCEZ4k
MeWe - https://mewe.com/post/show/6a832bc84b2c547947cf8244
twitter - https://x.com/elaing8/status/2089378725259252141
tumblr - https://www.tumblr.com/elaing8/825209762280095744/old-school-giveaway-hop
pinterest - https://pinterest.com/pin/289497082323345259
I would definitely want the Amazon gift card. Thank you! dglitter1922 at gmail dot com
I follow on blogklovin and would love the GC. Yes I would elysesw@aol.com
Email Subsriber
marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com
An Amazon GC would be great thanks.
I would choose a gift card. Thank you!!
gaby011421 AT YAHOO DOT COM
Follow GFC as Gaby
I'm a subscriber of your fantastic blog! If I win, I'd like "The
Annotated Great Gatsby: 100th Anniversary Deluxe Edition", please. My e-mail address is lectorgen98 at yahoo.com. :-)
i would love the amazon gift card. the great gatsby was my favorite book in high school, so the anniversary edition looks amazig
Amazon card please. positive.ideas.4youATgmail Follow on Twitter, Goodreads, Bluesky & Blogger ❣️
I would take the gift card
petrellinyc-slinky yahoo
I follow on twitter as lbandj
I would love an Amazon Gift Card. Thanks! jeanna_massman@hotmail.com
I follow on Bloglovin, would love the amazon GC! Thank you :)
sbabij2 at shaw dot ca
I follow on X - sbabij
sbabij2 at shaw dot ca
https://x.com/sbabij/status/2091880779068456986 Shared
sbabij2 at shaw dot ca
I follow on Bluesky Suzie B
@sbabij.bsky.social
sbabij2 at shaw dot ca
I am an email subscriber: tarter95 at hotmail dot com
I would choose the Amazon gift card
I'd like the gift card.
Email subscriber wauna01 at gmail dot com
Follow on X
Shared on X https://x.com/netta20081/status/2093862150624215181
Shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/antoinette.murphy.98/posts/pfbid0VoYLVoqULza5JDELqofsqkNdwnMkkgozGo5SfeKC8n1oBqukZxfrnZf99YNSXPnwl
Follow on Bluesky
Shared https://bsky.app/profile/netta088.bsky.social/post/3mub66x2cqs2u
I would choose the Amazon gift card. My email is: minnesotamaven4ever @ gmail .com
I would choose amazon gc.
Gift card please followed you on gfc
Followed you on twitter momsfocus
followed you on googlereads
Post a Comment